About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rush !!! Rush!!! Rush!!

hey guys,

This morning im in a rush to my class that i really forget abt it .. lol..ReaChing to the destination i straight to look for the class i need to enter.There was probably 3 lecturer in the class.So i had to walk quietly tho the class hv just started.


And then they look at me and asked if i was interested in joining the other team for demo.oh gosh ... im blurr at that time .. hehehe..It has been some time then i say " OK "...I just love being in the spotlight.. lolol.. Good thing i catch up with them fast.Anyway..so that was a good thing ...i am not excited about ...ahak ..hehehe.

Do it together with ur friends and having fun... in class throwing ur cap...etc etc. man...at least i get to do it right and what i love most ..

Finally spoke to the lecturer ...he is a pretty fun person to talk to..most of the people i speak with have no clue whatsoever ..let alone what the notes mean..lol and Kat and i are pretty cool about that...Anyway.. all the lesson for today its really fun ..dang..i am so excited to go back.

After class straight to meet my frens for lunch. All are there .. eating and enjoy their food.I join them ... hmm... tasting most of the food on the table.. Grrrr i think i will gain weight for today food.. lol

Anyway, back to the daily grind. It has been tough..,but I will really try to update more.Thank you guys for all the sweet e-mails and msges.


I have no need to hurt myself , you think you know me all an illusion … you call me
emo … goth … geek you don’t know me,i have no need to cut myself, i’m bleeding as we speak,not on the outside but within the knife is buried in my heart every beat brings pain , everyday worse than before the knife buries itself ,deeper everyday
i die everyday .. my soul screams by now my heart is numb ..but also hurts

**it’s cold and on fire .. blood oozes from the wound no visible scars outside
all of mine are hidden inside **


Gotta bounce,..Very Very tired .Need to build endurance!!! Argh!!! Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment