About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Frenz!!!

Aahhhh! Sure is nice to be busy and moving forward!.Really snapping out of "woe is me" mode and channeling my energy on different wavelengths.I have a meeting today at 4 pm .. Supposed to go to visit ma other fren BUT too bad I can't clone myself just yet. lol

Then an old class mate is coming OMG .. mish them all ....{ Hey Guys!!! } Excited to meet them.I can't wait till I meet this all rascal hahaha...

Anyway, just a little update. Hit me up on e-mail if u guys wanna talk! I will be checking my e-mail much more frequently now! Promise!!!

dance4




Photobucket

2 comments: