About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last nite????

I was sitting late last night trying to sort out the feelings that I had stared having about a fairly new frenship that I'm in, trying to figure out where the whole thing stands. As I am now staring to experience feelings deep inside my heart ..

The winds blow gently on my mind reminding me of you,I smile . . . I close my eyes
Knowing dreams do come true.I see you there in the center of the crowd .Memories are a precious gift,I hold you close, though we are miles apart my best memories were made.There are some secrets that are meant to be shared, rather than remain forever hidden.Distance makes time grow longer and hearts grow closer.wakakakaka... gile ni ..Can a man fall in love with a total stranger? With the beauty of her eyes? When two lives touch, there is always a past.Love is many different things to many different people. Including illusive.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment