About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Morning,
Sorry I haven't blogged for a while.I am getting bzier each day..
I officially cannot walk without feeling a certain soreness on my glutes and thighs. haha.. My abs feel all sore too when i flex.ish lol.. Sounds kind of odd, but I purposely flex so as too feel the soreness after my tennis games. Knowing that my muscles has been worked. Almost gives me a sense of pride. lol Weird huh? Oh yeah..here..let me flex..so that it will feel sore and ultimately make me feel great about myself. hahahahaa. I know I am an odd one. But then again, maybe not. lol.

So I am pretty pumped.Otherwise, these past few days.., I have been just hanging out with my best friend for the rest of the week. I am sure gonna miss the good times when it's time to go to separate ways again.But I guess a person gets used to it.Anyway, I am in a chatbox called red_Line..Some of the chatter is real funny..I were laughing so hard.hhehehehehehe. Fun stuff... hahha

It already late now.. I best be getting to bed.Lotsa of stuff to do later.It is hard to keep on studying and see the work u put out being recognized not as fast as u want it to be.(my project)

Anyway, I ought to bounce. I just wanted to blog real fast and let u guys read my latest blog.Gonna go flex, feel the burn and be happy.lol..

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What I know about this girl? Only her nickname and her sad stories in this blog. Full of sorrow. But I'm sure that the person is sweet as her name. This girl reminds me to my past which is hard to forget. But for sure I knew that if you let the past go, a new better life will come to find you. All you need is just to forget...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ero!! thx for the comment... hope can still forget evrything tho. insya allah .. i will try ... thx again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penat buat asgmnt. Hehe.. Lets play a game..

    Do you hear me I'm talking to you
    Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
    Under the open sky, oh my
    Baby I'm trying..

    Sambung lirik lagu ni.. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy i hear u in my dreams, i feel ur whisper across the sea,i keep u with me in my heart,u make it easier when life gets hard...

    dah sambung ni ero.. hahahaha... ishk comment ke bernyanyi.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alaa.. tau la plak.. Mesti search internet ni. Hehe.. Ero bagi yg susah sikit dis time.


    Benar cinta itu buta
    Kerana aku masih menyintaimu
    Renungmu, senyummu
    Ke mana lari sembunyi

    Kita sememang sejiwa
    Dulu kita sungguh bahagia
    Rindumu, kasihmu
    Seakan kini berubah...


    Haa.. Sila sambung..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aik!!! ero.. ni madah cintan ni ... hahhaa.. nak baby balas ke .. ? hjahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha.. Xtau jawab ker? Wakaka..

    Hint: Penyanyi perempuan Malaysia

    ReplyDelete