About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mummy..

Now that it's Mother's Day.I really have to say.Thank you Mum for all you do.In your quiet efficient way.I don't know how I'd cope without you by my side.I know that life would be a very bumpy ride.

As the seasons come and go and Mothering Sunday arrives.It takes this occasion to make me realise.I do not take the time to say I appreciate all you do.So a very Happy Mother's Day, Mum .And lots of love to you.

There are times when only a Mother's love can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints and calm all of our fears.There are times when only a Mother's love can share the joy we feel when something we've dreamed about quite suddenly is real.There are times when only a Mother's faith can help us on life's way
and inspire in us the confidence We need from day to day.

For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith and a Mother's steadfast love were fashioned by the Angels and sent from God above.

This wish for you Mother is straight from the heart.With more special meaning than words can impart...May your day hold pleasures that your fondest of...And remember each day you're thought of with Love. InLov

Happy Mother's Day!@!!Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment