About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments
BABY ANGEL
BBeautiful
AAngry
BBusy
YYucky
AAppealing
NNormal
GGutsy
EEasy
LLikable
Get Your Own Name Acronym

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Day back in Chatroom....

Assalamualaikum,
Hello everyone!!! Everytime I online or sign on I am hoping for good news in my mail.. You know why I love my mail!! I check that as soon as I get on!!! Then I go to my Mafia War game and check out my clams. I usaully count how much I make each day.

After that I usually go and chat! Chatting is so much fun sometimes.I see what people are talking about and see what they like.That leads me to my next daily occurrence! I go and make play my game .. Mafia War!!!! making more money and buying properties in Mafia War games.. Maybe after that, I'll go back to chat to wait for my Health , Energy and Stamina to get back its power or I'll go chat while waiting for that! Usually it's up to me!! Whenever I get mail I read it right away and added frens who wanna add me .Off to the ChatRoom again! I chat, and chat, and chat! But, after a while, it gets BORING.

Well, that's about it. That's my day -- nice and fun and relaxing.Fuhh!!!
.. Really tired right now.. Been up since early 6.00 am... so I'll see you guys tomorrow the same place and i will be back torture u guys some more tomorrow. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment